Onsite? Online? On Demand? The MDT Training department is ON it!
We can assist your staff and members with providing a variety of Symitar, credit union industry, and soft skill courses.
Need a custom video made? Yes, we can do that too!
- Introduction to Symitar
- Teller 101
- Collections/Collections Toolkit
- Account Revision
- Account Closure
- Back Office Operations
- Overdraft Tolerance (Courtesy Pay)
- Account Cross-Sell Jumpstart
- Analytical Report Writing
- Giving Back: The Helping Hands of The Credit Union Movement
- Credit Union History, Philosophy and Development
Soft Skill Courses
- Cross Selling to Your Members
- Coaching and Motivating Your Staff
- Emotional Intelligence
- DiSC Assessment and Exercise
- Principles of Motivation
- The Service Experience (Service Is An Inside Job)
- Communication Style and Active Listening
Additional Software Training
- Imaging (including integration with Symitar AP Invoices)
- Mobile Banking Administration
- Mobile Remote Deposit Capture Admin
Custom classes can also be created for topics not listed here or some of the above classes may be blended to fit your needs.
MDT Trainers can facilitate a credit union’s In Service Days, Annual Meetings, and member education sessions – in small settings or large settings.
A consultant from MDT’s Professional Services department can assist your credit union in streamlining your credit union’s procedures to increase overall efficiency, whether it’s a departmental task within the Symitar core processing system or other business operations within the credit union.
Listed below are the general areas available for review:
- Membership Services
- Card Services
- Teller Line