Member Driven Technologies (MDT) values and respects the privacy and security of its website and visitors and recognizes your need for appropriate protection and management of your personal information such as your name, e-mail address and mailing address. MDT does not collect any personal information unless directly submitted by the visitor under the Contact section, when you choose to complete and submit one of MDT’s online inquiry or application forms.
In addition, MDT may utilize a standard technology called a “cookie” to collect information. Cookies are used to enable MDT to improve the content of our website. MDT uses firewalls and encryption technology to maintain the integrity and security of the customer’s website experience. Cookies and similar files are placed on the visitor’s hard drive for enhancing and personalizing the visitor’s navigation experience. These cookies do not identify the visitor individually, and will expire in a short period of time when the visitor exits the website. MDT collects technical information including the computer browser type, IP address and page visit information. This information can be useful to alert visitors about potential software incompatibility issues, improve MDT’s understanding of visitor’s needs and to analyze and improve web site design and functionality.
There are restrictions on downloading any Licensed Material on this website for other than personal use, and the republication, retransmission, reproduction and/or other use of the Licensed Material is prohibited.
- Data Collected from visiting this website.
- Web Server Log Files. When you visit Member Driven Technologies’ website, your Internet Protocol (IP) address is logged along with web pages visited and the date and time of access. An IP address is a unique set of numbers assigned by an Internet Service Provider (ISP) to identify a network. MDT may utilize any applications in combination with log files to analyze web traffic trends.
- Contact Us Information. Member Driven Technologies will collect, retain, and use for communication purposes, as described in section 2, any information voluntarily submitted by a visitor on the Contact form.
- Use and Disclosure of Information.
- Communication Purposes. Any information submitted voluntarily via the Contact web page can be used to initiate business communications.
- Third Party Vendors. Member Driven Technologies will not disclose or sell any information obtained from this website to any third party vendor unless specifically noted on the Contact page.
- Illegal Activity. Any information obtained deemed to be illegal or abusive will be sent to the appropriate authorities following specific guidelines outlined in federal, state, and internal regulatory compliance documentation.
- Security Practices.
- Internal Security Practices. Member Driven Technologies values the security and integrity of its website. Multiple safe guards are implemented to mitigate risk and ensure the confidentiality of any information collected.
- Contacting Us.
- Modifications to this Policy. Member Driven Technologies reserves the right to make modifications to this policy and any website collection methods without prior notice. Revisions to this policy will only be denoted in the last revised portion of this document. If there is a concern for privacy, please bookmark this page and check the revision date for any changes.