Implementations Analyst – Farmington Hills, MI
Responsible for eliciting, analyzing, validating, specifying, verifying and managing the real needs of the project stakeholders, including clients and internal employees. Serve as a conduit between the client and technical staff. Works with various departments to promote high quality product development and to ensure User Acceptance Testing and procedural documentation is completed for new projects and existing systems development. Upon establishment of the requirement baseline, the focus is shifted towards the management of the requirements specifications and verifying the fulfillment of all requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Writes requirements specifications according to standard templates, using simple language clearly, unambiguously, and concisely.
- Analyze high-level business and user requirements and rewrite them into functional requirements.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project or implementation.
- Follows current requirements practices, and provides suggestions for continuous improvement.
- Conducts periodic status touch points with other members of implementation team to identify issues and ensure project dates are met.
- Tests software from the perspective of functionality, usability, reliability, integration and performance.
- Assists in diagramming processes and provides documentation of QA activities as needed.
- Validates and verifies compliance with system specifications, standards, documentation of test plans and quality plans.
- Works proactively with development teams to ensure built-in quality throughout the entire project development and implementation process.
- Maintains an in-depth understanding of the software products from a functional testing standpoint.
- Makes suggestions to increase efficiency in QA and to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Identifies and champions resolution of quality issues.
- Develops a strong understanding of client objectives and assesses their business strategies and needs in relation to their objectives.
- Elicits requirements using interviews, document analysis, storyboards, site visits, business process descriptions and task and workflow analysis.
- Ensures effective ongoing communication with clients to maintain high levels of customer retention.
- Works to foster a cooperative team environment.
- Keeps management well informed of activities and of any significant problems.
- Utilize appropriate communication tools based on company standards.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Keeps work area clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Completes assigned documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Attends and participates in meetings, conference calls, and seminars as required.
Minimum Experience & Education Requirements
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Two years of college training in business, or an equivalent amount of experience in credit union operations and practices.
- Knowledge of business analysis processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of financial institution processing systems.
- Knowledge of Symitar preferred.
- Three years of experience in financial institution core processing.
- Experience managing multiple projects at once.
- Excellent interviewing skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to successfully manage client relationships.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational abilities.
- Strong oral and written communication abilities.
- Strong analytical skills.
To apply for a posted position, please click here.
The compensation is based on experience and offers a base salary plus bonus opportunities. We offer BCBS benefits, dental, disability and life insurance at 90 days and 401K after one year.
Member Driven Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We hire individuals on the basis of ability, experience, education, intelligence, and character. Member Driven Technologies does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, religion, age, marital status, national origin, height, weight, handicap, citizenship status, or otherwise to the full extent of all applicable laws. Our equal employment opportunity policy applies to all our employment practices, including hiring, training, advancement, discipline, and compensation.