Client Services Support Analyst – Farmington Hills, MI
Salary Range: $45,000 – $50,000 (Based on Professional Experience)
Responsible for providing exceptional service and an advanced level of support to the client base. Works with other Resource Center members to deliver faster turnaround times on requests and provide a higher percentage of first-contact resolution. Receives and answers application and technical questions and troubleshoots various system problems. Utilizes electronic ticketing system to support both internal and external clients and escalate requests to other departments and/or MDT partners. Courteously and promptly resolves questions and problems as assigned and maintains a professional relationship with clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as an escalation point for the Contact Center to provide Level 2 support.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for troubleshooting and researching various advanced system problems, such as: Symitar Core system, Online Banking, etc.
- Utilize advanced tools and methods to gather information to effectively troubleshoot.
- Lead monthly calls with the assigned client base and complete write-up of Executive Summaries.
- Act as a point of contact for cases that are opened with Symitar on behalf of our clients.
- Ensure that requests have the necessary detail before they are escalated/routed to another department. For example: Break-Fix/Fast Track tickets routed to Software Services.
- Perform quality assurance (QA) testing on Break-Fix.
- Stakeholder participation in new product initiatives.
- Troubleshoot batch job issues within the Symitar Core System.
- Research and troubleshoot Mobile Remote Deposit Capture requests.
- Assist with keeping department documentation current and accurate, including updating the Wiki and Knowledge Base.
- Interface with other departments for continuous improvement on delivery and service.
- Provide and participate in cross-training as required.
- Act as a liaison between other divisions throughout the organization.
- Keep management team informed of progress towards established objectives and any significant challenges.
- Ensure that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Complete special projects as assigned, such as year-end tax reporting and participating in Beta projects.
- Embrace all other tasks and duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Financial Institution experience (Symitar Preferred).
- Symitar core system.
- Experience in a professional client services position where client services was the primary job function.
- PC and associated hardware/software troubleshooting.
- Thorough understanding of customer service practices.
- Knowledge of the Symitar core system.
- No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions (such as in a typical office).
- Ability to cover different shifts.
- Additional hours, including Saturday/Sunday support, as required.
- Occasional in-state and/or out-of-state travel including overnight.
- Long duration of computer workstation usage.
To apply for a posted position, please click here.
Member Driven Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We hire individuals on the basis of ability, experience, education, intelligence, and character. Member Driven Technologies does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, height or weight, marital or protected veteran status, genetic information, disability status, or otherwise to the full extent of all applicable laws. Our equal employment opportunity policy applies to all of our employment practices, including hiring, training, advancement, discipline, and compensation.