Technical Services Analyst I – Great Falls, MT
Posted January 25, 2023
Salary Range: $49,000 – $54,000 (Based on Professional Experience)
This position is eligible for a hybrid work arrangement.
Primary responsibilities include providing excellent software and hardware support in a fast-paced environment to our internal staff, external client base, and vendors for our diverse hosted suite of applications and internal infrastructure. The Technical Services Analyst I will also play a vital role in converting new clients to MDT and ensuring that client technical needs are in line with our recommendations and minimum requirements.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain daily operations of corporate endpoints, peripherals, and mobile devices.
- Maintain user, group and computer records via Active Directory.
- Monitor Company endpoints and provide detailed reports.
- Diagnose and resolve endpoint and connectivity problems for internal and external users.
- Ensure endpoint operating system and application security.
- Provide effective system protection.
- Provide internal endpoint support.
- Support email, spam filters, Two-Factor Authentication, hosted suite of applications, web filters, and VPN access.
- Provide technical support for external clients.
- Maintain and evaluate software and hardware for reliability, functionality and compatibility.
- Procure and implement new software and hardware systems.
- Evaluate and recommend standards for hardware and software operations in all Company endpoints and associated peripherals.
- Provide suggestions in the development of endpoint strategies and policies.
- Track and resolve client problems promptly and effectively.
- Ensure that all endpoints meet employee needs.
- Document resolutions to issues for future necessity.
- Promote goodwill and a positive image of the Company.
- Assist personnel in other departments to increase understanding of endpoint operations and effectively integrate new technology.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (continued)
- Keep management well informed of area activities and any significant problems.
- Ensure that reports are completed accurately and timely.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Ensure that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Perform miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- Update technical skills as required.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Associate degree in Information Technology or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 2 years of experience diagnosing and resolving issues with endpoints, servers, peripherals, mobile devices, and applications for internal staff, external clients, and vendors.
- 2 years of experience building and maintaining company laptops while satisfying audit and asset management requirements.
- 2 years of experience installing and maintaining peripherals (scanners, printers, etc.) for company and client workstations.
- Experience managing Two-Factor Authentication and VPN for internal staff, external clients, and vendors.
- 2 years of experience providing support in person as well as via phone, e-mail, chat, and a ticketing system.
- 1 year of experience managing users, groups, and computers inside of Active Directory.
- 1 year of experience managing mailboxes and distribution groups within Microsoft Exchange.
- Experience performing message tracking and whitelisting and blacklisting of domains inside.
- 1 year of experience managing Windows updates and application updates for internal endpoints via a patch management system.
- Experience creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Ability to utilize IT troubleshooting and diagnostic skills to resolve complex issues and requests.
- Exceptional customer service skills and willingness to assist others.
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly to users with varying technical understanding.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving abilities to resolve issues in a calm, confident, and time-sensitive manner.
- Ability to multi-task several activities and duties simultaneously.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment under short time constraints and within established deadlines.
- Ability to coordinate well with other departments, internal personnel, and clients.
- Ability to operate endpoints, peripherals, and other business equipment.
- Ability to adapt to and overcome various technical challenges with minimal assistance.
- No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions (such as in a typical office).
- Additional hours, including Saturday/Sunday support, as required.
- Occasional overnight travel for training, conferences, and to clients required.
- Long duration of computer workstation usage.
- When designated primary or secondary in on-call rotation, available 24/7 via phone or pager.
To apply for a posted position, please click here.
Member Driven Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We hire individuals on the basis of ability, experience, education, intelligence, and character. Member Driven Technologies does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, height or weight, marital or protected veteran status, genetic information, disability status, or otherwise to the full extent of all applicable laws. Our equal employment opportunity policy applies to all of our employment practices, including hiring, training, advancement, discipline, and compensation.