Technical Operations Support Analyst I – Farmington Hills, MI
Posted July 20, 2023
Salary Range: $55,000 – $65,000 (Based on Professional Experience)
This position is eligible for a hybrid work arrangement.
The Technical Operations Support Analyst I reports to the Manager, Technical Operations Support, and provides support to the Technical Operations department consisting of: Network Engineering, Technical Services, Microsoft Engineering, and Systems Engineering departments.
The Technical Operations Support Analyst I is responsible for coordinating with the Technical Operations team on the assigned Systems, Apps, Products, and Devices that are maintained from a hardware/software and patching perspective where applicable. The Technical Operations Analyst I will collaborate with internal teams, vendors, and clients to plan, coordinate, and communicate disaster recovery scheduling and testing as identified.
The Technical Operations Support Analyst I is expected to keep the Technical Operations Support team well informed of area activities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in coordinating and planning System, App, Products and Device maintenance.
- Acts as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for assigned applications, systems, products and devices.
- Assist with disaster avoidance scheduling and testing and recording the results.
- Collaborate with our Training department to provide additional training opportunities because of an upgrade both internally and to clients, if needed.
- Collaborate with our Communications department to ensure that clients are receiving communications on maintenance events. Actively participate in the Synergy upgrades, coordinate, test, document, and communication.
- Document step by step upgrade instructions and processes and publish to internal resource pages (i.e. Wiki). Ensure the documentation is kept up to date.
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field, or an equivalent combination of experience and training.
- 5 or more years of experience in financial institution technology.
- Experience managing multiple projects at once.
- Advanced knowledge of the financial industry.
- Advanced knowledge of software applications.
- No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions (such as in a typical office).
- Additional hours, including Saturday/Sunday support, as required.
- Occasional travel overnight for training and conferences.
- Long duration of computer workstation usage.
To apply for a posted position, please click here.
Member Driven Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We hire individuals on the basis of ability, experience, education, intelligence, and character. Member Driven Technologies does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, height or weight, marital or protected veteran status, genetic information, disability status, or otherwise to the full extent of all applicable laws. Our equal employment opportunity policy applies to all of our employment practices, including hiring, training, advancement, discipline, and compensation.