Product Manager – Great Falls, MT
Posted on March 1, 2023
Salary Range: $55,000 – $70,000 (Based on Professional Experience)
This position requires tight interaction with sales, customer service, and product design, to ensure that the product offering accurately reflects features and benefits from each user persona and perspective. This includes managing the product throughout the lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with internal and external teams, including vendors, to deliver solid product offerings. It also includes working with sales, marketing, administration, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Product and market needs evaluation to create Business Case for products or services.
- Understand Product needs, develop and administer evaluation process from start to decision.
- Work with Product Development Owners to define user personas and requirements.
- Develop Product Requirement Documents.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and opportunities.
- Conduct competitive product analysis and provide insights to executive team.
- Manage, measure and tracking of product life cycle (e.g. when, how, cost, replacement).
- Responsible for education and training of partners, client relations and sales support.
- Responsible for driving product launches, pilot and beta programs for new products and
- Provide product positioning materials & training for sales and customer service.
- Support strategic partners with sales training, collateral, and best practices.
- Provide and/or coordinate product demos to customers.
- Facilitate and coordinate product webinars conducted for internal and external clients.
- Responsible for product pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop sales tools and collateral.
- Develop standardized sales scripts, presentations, proposals, documentation, etc.
- Manage, measure and track product life cycle (e.g. when, how, cost, replacement).
- Develop and maintain product pricing and strategy.
- Ensure that all area activities are conducted safely.
- Oversee special projects as requested.
- Ensure that all office areas are clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Promote goodwill and convey a positive image of the Company.
- Complete additional duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 2 or more years of credit union experience.
- 2 or more years of experience with the Symitar core platform.
- 2 or more years presenting to diverse team members across an organization.
- 2 or more years in a direct or dotted line management role.
- 2 or more years of experience in product management and/or product design.
- 2 or more years of experience building and leading teams, scaling them to meet the demands of
a rapidly growing business.
- 2 or more years of experience bringing new products to market.
- 2 or more years training diverse team members and/or clients on new products and services.
- 2 or more years of experience with marketing and/or public relations activities.
- Broad knowledge of financial industry with strong leadership skills.
- Knowledge of product evaluation and development processes.
- No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions (such as in a typical office).
- In-state and/or out-of-state travel required, unlikely to exceed 15%.
- Long duration of computer workstation usage.
To apply for a posted position, please click here.
The compensation is based on experience and offers a base salary plus bonus opportunities. We offer BCBS benefits, dental, disability and life insurance at 90 days and 401K after one year.
Member Driven Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We hire individuals on the basis of ability, experience, education, intelligence, and character. Member Driven Technologies does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, religion, age, marital status, national origin, height, weight, handicap, citizenship status, or otherwise to the full extent of all applicable laws. Our equal employment opportunity policy applies to all our employment practices, including hiring, training, advancement, discipline, and compensation.