Contact Center Representative – Farmington Hills, MI
The central point of contact for incidents, problems, requests, and questions from our client base as well as our business partners. Responsible for providing service and support to the client base. Receives and answers first level application and technical questions and troubleshoots system problems. Utilizes electronic tracking database to record and route requests for further action to the respective area within the organization. Courteously and promptly resolves client questions and problems and maintains professional relationships. Compiles related records, reports, and documents.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as the first point of contact for clients. Responsible for phone coverage from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm ET.
- Provides Level 1 Symitar and client support, including troubleshooting system problems.
- Answers phones and performs proper call routing to respective areas.
- Provides telephone assistance with software applications (such as: Symitar, AccessSoftek, Bluepoint, NetTeller and etc.), assists with document applications and problems.
- Handles IDS requests in regards to passing quotes to clients and assisting with troubleshooting as needed.
- Ensures all client, business partners and vendor contact information is up to date.
- Provides support with user logins and password resets for MDT electronic ticketing system as well Jack Henry (JHA) Client Portal.
- Acts as the point person for all Symitar JHA administration. This includes adding and removing MDT and credit union resources.
- Performs audit of the JHA client portal on a quarterly basis to ensure accuracy.
- Responsible for working with other departments to ensure work is flowing effectively and timely throughout the organization.
- Keeps management team informed of progress towards established objectives, and of any significant challenges.
- Completes required reports and records.
- Attends and participates in meetings and committees as required.
- Escalates issues to appropriate Resource Center Team.
- Performs effective request classification and Resource Center team assignment.
- Assists Resource Center team in reducing resolution times.
- Works with Resource Center to provide a higher percentage of first time contact resolution.
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Experience in financial services (credit unions or banks) preferred.
- One or more years of experience with the Symitar core system preferred.
- Two years of experience in client services or service industry.
- One year experience with PC and associated hardware/software troubleshooting.
- Thorough understanding of customer service practices.
- Knowledge of the Symitar core system preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
- Ability to manage a variety of variables under limited standardization.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to assist others and work in a team environment.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
To apply for a posted position, please click here.
The compensation is based on experience and offers a base salary plus bonus opportunities. We offer BCBS benefits, dental, disability and life insurance at 90 days and 401K after one year.
Member Driven Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We hire individuals on the basis of ability, experience, education, intelligence, and character. Member Driven Technologies does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, religion, age, marital status, national origin, height, weight, handicap, citizenship status, or otherwise to the full extent of all applicable laws. Our equal employment opportunity policy applies to all our employment practices, including hiring, training, advancement, discipline, and compensation.