Contact Center Representative – Farmington Hills, MI
Posted on November 30, 2023
$35,000 – $40,000
This position is eligible for a hybrid work arrangement. Currently 5 days of on-site work per month are required.
The central point of contact for incidents, problems, requests and questions from our clients as well as our business partners. Responsible for providing a high level of service and support both internally and externally. Receives and answers first level application and technical questions and troubleshoots system problems. Utilizes electronic tracking database to record and route requests for further action to the respective area within the organization. Courteously and promptly resolves client questions and problems and maintains professional relationships. Compiles related records, reports and documents.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as the first point of contact for clients. Responsible for maintaining proper phone and chat coverage during operating hours.
- Answer phones and properly route calls to respective areas.
- Provide Level 1 IT support and system administration to various programs such as Symitar, Job
- Scheduler Web, MDTOP, MachSol Panel, and DUO Mobile.
- Appropriately analyze and route Level 2 help desk support requests to the appropriate teams, including analysis and alerting of high priority client needs to ensure urgent resolution when needed.
- Handle 3rd party vendor requests regarding passing quotes to clients and internal teams and assisting with troubleshooting as needed.
- Answer and manage all Chat interactions with clients, including troubleshooting, and routing of issues to Level 2 support.
- Manage client contact database, ensuring all client, business partner and vendor contact information is up to date.
- System administrators for JHA portal and ZenDesk Portal. This includes adding and removing
- MDT and credit union resources, password resets and other user login support.
- Assists with outage processes including troubleshooting, urgent communication process using third party Statuspage system, and working with other departments to ensure effective triage and resolution.
- Performs audit on a quarterly basis of JHA client portal to ensure accuracy.
- Responsible for working with other departments to ensure work is flowing effectively and timely throughout the organization.
- Issue escalation to appropriate teams and management.
- Keep management team informed of progress towards established objectives and any significant challenges.
- Complete required reports and records.
- Attend and participate in department meetings and committees as required.
- Ensure that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Complete special projects and other tasks and duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Experience in financial services (credit unions or banks) preferred.
- One or more years of experience with the Symitar core system preferred.
- Two years of experience in client services or service industry.
- One year experience with PC and associated hardware/software troubleshooting.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Thorough understanding of customer service practices.
- Knowledge of the Symitar core system preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
- Ability to manage a variety of variables under limited standardization.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to assist others and work in a team environment.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions. (Such as in a typical office.)
- Ability to cover different shifts between the hours of 8:00 am-7:00 pm.
- Additional hours, including Saturday/Sunday support, as required.
- Occasional travel overnight for training and conferences.
- Long duration of computer workstation usage.
To apply for a posted position, please click here.
The compensation is based on experience and offers a base salary plus bonus opportunities. We offer BCBS benefits, dental, disability and life insurance at 90 days and 401K after one year.
Member Driven Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We hire individuals on the basis of ability, experience, education, intelligence, and character. Member Driven Technologies does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, religion, age, marital status, national origin, height, weight, handicap, citizenship status, or otherwise to the full extent of all applicable laws. Our equal employment opportunity policy applies to all our employment practices, including hiring, training, advancement, discipline, and compensation.