Client Services Support Analyst
Posted on July 12, 2019
Responsible for providing exceptional service and an advanced level of support to the client base and also acting as an escalation point, providing Level 2 support to the Contact Center Representatives. Working with other Resource Center members to improve faster turnaround times on requests and provide a higher percentage for first contact resolution. Receives and answers application and technical questions and troubleshoots various system problems. Utilizes electronic ticketing system to support both internal and external clients and also to escalate requests to other departments within the organization and/or MDT partners (i.e., Symitar). Courteously and promptly resolves questions and problems as assigned and maintains a professional relationship with clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Acts as an escalation point for the Contact Center to provide Level 2 support.
- Troubleshoots and researches various advanced system problems. Such as: Symitar Core system, AccessSoftek, Bluepoint, NetTeller and etc.
- Utilizes advances tools and methods to gather information to effectively troubleshoot. For example: SymOp / Root.
- Assist with the monthly call reports with the client base.
- Assist with the write up the Executive Summaries (Scorecard) after the call report was held.
- Act as a point of contact for cases that are opened with Symitar on behalf of our clients.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for troubleshooting and researching various advanced system problems. Such as: Symitar Core system, AccessSoftek, Bluepoint, NetTeller and etc.
- Ensures that requests have the necessary detail before they are escalated/routed to another department. For example: Break-Fix/Fast Track tickets being routed to Software Services.
- Perform quality assurance (QA) testing on Break-Fix.
- Research and troubleshoot AccessSoftek requests by using the correct tools.
- Research and troubleshoot RDC requests.
- Troubleshoot batch job issues within the Symitar Core System.
- Assist with keeping Contact Center / Resource Center documentation current and accurate, including updating the Wiki
- Interfaces with other departments for continued improvement on delivery and service.
- Provides and participates in cross-training as required.
- Acts as a liaison between the Contact Center/Resource Center and other divisions throughout the organization.
- Keeps management team informed of progress towards established objectives, and of any significant challenges.
- Acts as the escalation point to the Contact Center Representatives.
- Effective request classification and Resource Center team assignment.
- Assist Resource Center team in reducing resolution times.
- Works within the Resource Center to provide a higher percentage of first time contact resolution.
- Participates in the information gathering phase of best practice consulting engagements.
- Assists in the training and walk-through with clients for consulting engagements.
- Acts as a key resource to ensure high priority credit union items are resolved and handled effectively and within the clients expectations.
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Completes special projects as assigned. Such as: Year End Tax reporting
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Thorough understanding of customer service practices.
- Knowledge of the Symitar core system.
- Three years of experience in financial services (credit unions or banks).
- Three years of experience with the Symitar core system.
- Two years of experience in a professional client services position, where client services was the primary job function.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
- Ability to manage a variety of variables under limited standardization.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to assist others and work in a team environment.
- Effective time management, organizational, and project management skills.
- No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions. (Such as in a typical office.)
- Working Saturday shifts.
- Ability to cover different shifts.
- Additional hours including Sunday support, as required.
- Occasional travel overnight for training and conferences.
- Long duration of computer workstation usage.
To apply for a posted position, please click here.
The compensation is based on experience and offers a base salary plus bonus opportunities. We offer BCBS benefits, dental, disability and life insurance at 90 days and 401K after one year.
Member Driven Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We hire individuals on the basis of ability, experience, education, intelligence, and character. Member Driven Technologies does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, religion, age, marital status, national origin, height, weight, handicap, citizenship status, or otherwise to the full extent of all applicable laws. Our equal employment opportunity policy applies to all our employment practices, including hiring, training, advancement, discipline, and compensation.