Client Services Support Analyst
Posted on September 3, 2020
Responsible for providing exceptional service and an advanced level of support to the client base. Works
with other Resource Center members to deliver faster turnaround times on requests and provide a higher
percentage of first-contact resolution. Receives and answers application and technical questions and
troubleshoots various system problems. Utilizes electronic ticketing system to support both internal and
external clients and escalate requests to other departments and/or MDT partners. Courteously and
promptly resolves questions and problems as assigned and maintains a professional relationship with clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as an escalation point for the Contact Center to provide Level 2 support.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for troubleshooting and researching various advanced system.
problems, such as: Symitar Core system, NetTeller Online Banking and etc.
- Utilize advanced tools and methods to gather information to effectively troubleshoot.
- Assist with monthly call reports with the client base and write-up of Executive Summaries.
- Act as a point of contact for cases that are opened with Symitar on behalf of our clients.
- Ensure that requests have the necessary detail before being escalated/routed to another
- Perform quality assurance (QA) testing on Break-Fix.
- Troubleshoot batch job issues within the Symitar Core System.
- Assist with keeping Contact Center/Resource Center documentation current and accurate.
- Interface with other departments for continuous improvement on delivery and service.
- Act as a liaison between the Contact Center/Resource Center and other divisions throughout the
- Assist Resource Center team in reducing resolution times.
- Work within the Resource Center to provide a higher percentage of first time contact resolution.
- Participate in the information gathering phase of best practice consulting engagements.
- Assist in training and walkthroughs with clients for consulting engagements.
- Act as a key resource to ensure high priority credit union items are resolved and handled effectively
and within the clients’ expectations.
- Provide and participate in cross-training and complete special projects and other duties as required.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of financial institution experience or 3 years of Symitar experience in an
analytical or programming capacity.
- Two years of experience in a professional client services position where client services was the
primary job function.
- Thorough understanding of customer service practices.
- Knowledge of the Symitar core system.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
- Ability to manage a variety of variables under limited standardization.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to assist others and work in a team environment.
- Effective time management, organizational, and project management skills.
Temporary remote work until 1/3/2021. Applicants must be able to commute to our Farmington Hills,
MI, Great Falls, MT, or Helena, MT office when it is appropriate to return to work on-site.
- Ability to cover different shifts.
- Additional hours, including Saturday/Sunday support, as required.
- Occasional in-state and/or out-of-state travel including overnight.
- Long duration of computer workstation usage.
The compensation is based on experience and offers a base salary plus bonus opportunities. We offer BCBS benefits, dental, disability and life insurance at 90 days and 401K after one year.
Member Driven Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We hire individuals on the basis of ability, experience, education, intelligence, and character. Member Driven Technologies does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, religion, age, marital status, national origin, height, weight, handicap, citizenship status, or otherwise to the full extent of all applicable laws. Our equal employment opportunity policy applies to all our employment practices, including hiring, training, advancement, discipline, and compensation.