Client Relationship Manager – Farmington Hills, MI
Posted on 10/8/2018
This position serves as a point of contact for clients regarding product/service delivery and overall client service satisfaction. Coordinates closely with other departments to ensure that the products and services delivered meet client’s expectations and are within scheduled deadlines. Projects and maintains the Company’s professional image. Keeps management aware of client activities and significant problems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops a strong understanding of client objectives and assesses their business strategies and needs in relation to their objectives.
- Manages the client relationship and serves as a main point of contact.
- Communicates with clients via phone calls regarding relevant concerns, necessary product enhancements, and suggestions for improvements to products.
- Visits assigned clients twice per calendar year to foster and maintain a strong relationship with the client.
- Introduces new products/services to existing and potential clients and conducts product and service demonstrations as appropriate.
- Provides clients with thorough and timely quotes on all product and service proposals.
- Represents Company at industry seminars and trade conventions as required.
- Ensures effective ongoing communication with clients to maintain high levels of customer retention.
- Tracks and resolves problems effectively and with a sense of urgency.
- Acts as a resource and support to clients throughout the business relationship.
- Promotes goodwill and positive image of the Company.
- Works to foster a cooperative team environment.
- Keeps management well informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Completes assigned documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Keeps work area clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Attends and participates in meetings, conference calls, and seminars as required.
Minimum Experience & Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field preferred, or an equivalent combination of training and experience in relationship management.
- Strong knowledge of specific relationship management strategies.
- Knowledge of financial institution processing concepts and how Symitar products are positioned and developed (preferred).
- Two years of experience in relationship management (required).
- Three to five years of experience in relationship management (preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work with clients at all levels of the organization, including executives.
- Ability to successfully manage client relationships.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational abilities.
- Strong oral and written communication abilities.
- Must be able to travel.
To apply for a posted position, please click here.
The compensation is based on experience and offers a base salary plus bonus opportunities. We offer BCBS benefits, dental, disability and life insurance at 90 days and 401K after one year.
Member Driven Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We hire individuals on the basis of ability, experience, education, intelligence, and character. Member Driven Technologies does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, religion, age, marital status, national origin, height, weight, handicap, citizenship status, or otherwise to the full extent of all applicable laws. Our equal employment opportunity policy applies to all our employment practices, including hiring, training, advancement, discipline, and compensation.