Accounting & Office Administrator
Posted on September 3, 2020
Responsible for maintaining the overall efficiency and effectiveness of daily office activities. Responsible for
coordinating all office functions and ensuring that billing is completed timely and accurately. Responsible
for maintaining the facility and making sure that all equipment is in working order. Serves as a backup to
other Administrative staff among other miscellaneous support functions. Trains and supervises
administrative staff as necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct invoicing, billing, accounts payable, expense and other data entry and accounting tasks
in accordance with scheduled deadlines.
- Oversee file maintenance, imaging, and organization to ensure that information is easily
- Manage reward travel program to assist employees with booking using the reward portal.
- Ensure that area supplies are ordered and maintained at appropriate levels.
- Ensure that work is completed properly, in a timely manner, and in accordance with
- Document procedures for all departmental activities.
- Oversee management/maintenance of company vehicles.
- Keep management informed of the status of ongoing projects, area activities, and any
significant problems. Ensure that established deadlines are met and request extensions as
- Provide document copies, files, statistical reports, etc. as requested.
- Respond to letters and general correspondence of a routine nature; maintain appointment
schedules and calendars; make travel arrangements and arrange meetings. Assist other staff in
support functions as requested.
- Conduct data center and location walkthroughs and checklists when needed.
- Manage vendor and maintenance visits/scheduling as needed.
- As needed backup to facilities department for on-site projects or notifications.
- Ensure that all area activities are conducted safely.
- Manage shipping and receiving activities.
- Manage company on call cell phones and hot spots.
- Conduct inventory review and checklists when needed.
- Prepare company pricing notifications/mailings when needed.
- Oversee special projects as requested.
- Ensure that all office areas are clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Promote goodwill and convey a positive image of the Company.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- College degree in Accounting, Business or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of office procedures and policies.
- Basic understanding of Company operations.
- Minimum of three years of related experience preferred.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel.
- Able to schedule and coordinate multiple projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- Well organized and attentive to detail.
- Cooperative and willing to learn.
- Able to operate all related computer applications and business machines.
Temporary remote work until 1/3/2021. Applicants must be able to commute to our Farmington Hills,
MI office when it is appropriate to return to work on-site.
- Occasional in-state and/or out-of-state travel required.
- Long duration of computer workstation usage.
The compensation is based on experience and offers a base salary plus bonus opportunities. We offer BCBS benefits, dental, disability and life insurance at 90 days and 401K after one year.
Member Driven Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We hire individuals on the basis of ability, experience, education, intelligence, and character. Member Driven Technologies does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, religion, age, marital status, national origin, height, weight, handicap, citizenship status, or otherwise to the full extent of all applicable laws. Our equal employment opportunity policy applies to all our employment practices, including hiring, training, advancement, discipline, and compensation.